Sunday i went to the Winter rifle shoot as i expected i shot in the middle of the pack with a rifle i never have shot past 100 yards ,my calculations with using the reloading book were a little wrong my bullets hit high on the targets all day long.but this cartridge did seem to group well with Nosler 115 B.T. hunting bullets with the black coating. you only get 30 shots from a 100 - 500 yards at 2 different targets at each distance,sounds easy its not.at this shoot their are some very good shooters even a 1000 yd. national bench-rest winner and he didn`t win either. we talked about the 131 gr. Black Jack bullets nobody seems to feel these bullets shoot well ,but all think this 25 Creedmoor should shoot well but needs better bullets. i do have some Berger 115 gr 25 caliber bullets on the way to my business ,so that will be the next bullet i will try.whats nice about these Creedmoor cartridges is very little recoil and accurate which does make it more fun to shoot and play with at the rifle range.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman