ok i set up the custom Whidden dies i had made for my 257 Creedmoor with my my once fired brass, i resized once fired brass from this rifle with the bushing die ,bushing i used was .283 because this Lapua brass has not been neck turned. the Whidden seating die holds bullets better while seating them and which should help keep bullets more concentric like the 131 gr. Black Jack bullets, also the 128 gr. Hammer bullets are longer than these Black Jack bullets too. my 1st 7 shells loaded are with the Black Jack 131 gr. bullets. i should explain the seating bullet die i used before it was a regular 6.5 Creedmoor Redding seating die as what was told to use in the video i watched,i felt the .25 caliber bullet was loose in the .264 seating die a little . today i plan on starting shooting the 257 Creedmoor its nice and still outside and should be around 30 degrees , my 1st 5 shot group will be 131 gr, Black Jack bullets at 100 yards with Reloader 17 powder my records showed this powder so far has worked well. will try 2 - 5 shot groups with these Black Jack bullets 1st, then 2- 5 shot groups 128 gr. Hammer bullets with every thing used the same besides the bullet.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman