I'm a 25 caliber fan too, but it seems to me that the primary, maybe only, meaningful advantage that the Creedmoor case has over the **x51 case for the person who loads his/her own ammo is that it allows for the use of longer VLD bullets in a 2.83" magazine. As of 04/22/20, I haven't seen any component bullet manufacturers attempting to push any longer VLD bullets in 0.257" onto the market, nor have I seen any pull demand for them from consumers for them..

Manufacturers have shown more market awareness for the Creedmoors by cutting their barrels with quicker ROTs that will do a better job of stabilizing those longer VLD bullets, but with the 0.257" bore sandwiched between the 0.243" and 0.264" bores that already offer a significant and growing number of VLD bullet options, why would any ammunition or firearms manufacturer make the effort and investment to launch the 257 Creedmoor?

The biggest whitetail that I've ever killed had a live weight estimated a nearly 300 lbs. and was killed DIT by a 110 grain AB fired from a Winchester/USRA 70 in 25 WSSM. The same bullet, or one of similar construction, fired from any comparably sized 0.257" bore cartridge would likely have seen the same outcome, but I was going through my WSSM phase that year.

Good luck with your on-going experiments. Nothing advances unless there are people out there who act on their ideas..