was able to shoot yesterday in afternoon here is what happened. 2 shots with the 25 Creedmoor so rifle was fouled then let it cool down. when cooled down shot the 7 matched cases 5 shot in 1/4 inch group the other 2 shot with 3/4 inch i have the 5 marked to try again another day ,i used 40 grains of RL. 17 131 Black Jack bullets. i also shot my new Brux Barrel 257 Roberts ,i loaded 10 new cases with 40 grs. RL. 17 and a Nosler 100 gr. B.T. took 7 shots to find the middle of the bulleye at 100 yards. i then shot a 3 shot group with last 3 and to my surprise first 2 went in the center of the bulleye 3rd shot was 5/8 inch away from the first 2 that were almost in same hole,so now i am wondering ? is it the Nosler bullets ? the cartridge case ? or just barrel is better ? i used cheaper rest and bag when i shot this old hunting rifle and a old 3-10 leupold scope ? sometimes what should shoot well is just ok and the huntin rifles shoot better ? >The next time i shoot the 25 Creedmoor the barrel will still be dirty from the last 9 shots ,maybe it will shoot better dirty some barrels do ? i have now shot a total of 75 bullets thru that barrel all together.

Last edited by pete53; 08/22/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman