yesterday / Friday before the snow came and there was very little wind and with a dead on impact at 100 yards in the 1 inch bulleye , i did notice all of my book number marks for longer distances i used a year ago before my surgery my 257 Creedmoor rifle the new bullets " 135 gr. Berger bullets " shot high,and at 500 yards this rifle shot 3 inches higher i was using 135 gr. VLD Berger bullets all day long , in the past i used 115 gr VLD Berger bullets and Nosler 115 gr. B.T. i never expected this to happen and my groups seemed somewhat better too . these 135 gr. VLD Berger bullets really seem to shoot good out of these old cartridges will have to try the 131 gr. B.J. again since i now have the Whidden dies which work better for my rifle . i also had just thimbled and then candle annealed all my old Lapua brass and then full length resized all this brass with my Whidden bushing die ,some of this brass had been shot 10 - 15 times some 2 - 3 times put it all in the thumbler together it was just a mix when i reloaded this 257 Creedmoor brass, but it all shot well, and may i say this barrel has not been cleaned for a couple years probably 150 - 200 rounds or more shot but its been shot when its cold out too mostly i did use DBC a couple of years ago too once i learned about this product.

Last edited by pete53; 12/11/21.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman