I hear that both 223 Rem and 264 Grendel Krunchentickers,readily ship in adjustable stocks. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Given Today's Political Climate,they's also likely to arrange a whole LOT of bang,for the bucks. Pun be intended. Hint.

I get it,that Boobs don't get it and never will...mainly because Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on giving. As performance/terminal affects to recoil ratio goes,the 270 is simply a rather poor fhuqking choice,just as the '06 is. Fortunately,plagiarism is free,so you gals can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

1000 Words,if only for perspective and the humor is there,but for reasons beyond Droolers' collective "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to discern. Oblivious humor,is never not the absolute BEST and you Retards deal it in glorious fashion. Google it. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Scheming a Trick Rifle to dupe a Newb,is a fhuqking HILARIOUS "approach" and I enjoy the lengths you Clueless Kchunts will go,to avoid actually shooting. That,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying and the fact that your BEST,never wanes in it's Epic Fhuqking Comedy Gold.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."