alwaysindoors,

Pardon my horning you up,as you "live" vicariously,upon your Do NOTHING couchbound Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

LessyPee,

I'm just a good guesser. I shine shoes for a living. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for coaxing even more Moths to The Flame.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Trystain,

At least Emoji's are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Just keep stealing pics,because you MUST and living in your Minimum Wage World,you "hard charger". Hint.

Only "fair" to link pics now,due your Tax "Bracket". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You'd do well to start listing your AMAZINGLY long list of very WELL Founded Insecurities,rather than "share" them aloud. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Empty879,

Feel free to lick stickers and paste them upon your narrow shoulders,in whatever manner soothes your realities best. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I'm the gent doing the stuff you Google about. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart,for riding the pine...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

TechCheck,

Best I've seen is a million board fhuqking feet,logged in a day. Short reach,killer wood and THE best fhuqking Pilot on the Planet,in THE best fhuqking ship on the Planet. Most of it grapple wood,with little to no ground Crew. Them accolades ain't "light" or slight...because I've seen 'em ALL. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've been fortunate,to be involved in THE best of THE best,in more than a few avenues. Was aware at the time and documented same,to my great credit(most don't),to the chagrin of more than a fhuqking few(who later crawled on bellies asking for same). Technology has changed rather fast and I'm mired with a madness of media,that doesn't correlate or play nice. Tough to play an 8-track in a DVD player or a Mini-DVD in a Super8. Things are easier now,as Technology has sorta smoothed out and constants are instilled for greater time durations. I've amassed unrivaled footage,because I was simply DOING it and in THE right place,at THE right time. Everyone says I should write a book or two and that nudge would be hard to slight. I've more video,35mm and digital captures,than can be conveyed. Hint.

Thus the fhuqking HILARITY of some Brokedick fhuqks "swooning" a 270 Start,for a New,due their version of "experience". LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

WOW +P+++!!!!

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."