TechCheck,

Sitka Spruce. A 13-77" has 3700bdft in it,Western Scribner Scaled. Typically a but will go 8lbs a bdft which is 29,600lbs. No thang if you buy drinks for the Pilots and they know your work,which is a road I had paved in Gold. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Best I ever saw/cut was a Highlead Setting,that had 37 (1) log loads on it(Old Growth Doug fir) and nothing shorter than 17'(all Peeler lengths). Things are easy when you can read Grade and have X-Ray Vision...so you can bid same into your Cutting Contract. Modest reach,for a BU-98 Skagit and plenty of lift,so they ran to the landing. Double easy,when the Donkey Puncher can see WTF is going on. Hint.

My "trouble" is,that I make it all look easy. Hint.

LAUGHING!................

alwaysindoors,

What do you "do" for a "living" again,which fuels your very WELL founded Insecurities,in such a manner? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining,despite it being your only "move"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING.............

JPro,

Do NOT slight your Kchuntitude. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Some folks simply shoot it all and are afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,then there is you and your ilk,who are fhuqking CLUELESS...you "lucky" kchunt. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Trystain,

Your Minimum Wage Chronicles are a fhuqking riot...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Purty slow day here,just another 77/22 Hornet Chop Shop Show and gunning come-ups on new wares. You know how it is. Oooooopsie!!!...my bad,because you do NOT. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for conjuring soooooo much Imagination and Pretend.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Empty879,

Pardon my doing the things you read/Dream about,as you set mired in your reality..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I can mail you a pair of socks and some skivvies to sniff. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Addendum: My apologies for not feeding Trystain's Imagination and Pretend,as she "lives" vicariously. She needs ALL the photos she can swipe,to salve her hilarious reality. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."