Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

Might I suggest 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual location(s)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I rather enjoy your Vagina Monologue and surging Estrogen Levels,as you "justify" your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

TechCheck,

I was simply,wherever the jingle was at and a Gypsy Timber Tramp by Nature. Pun be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Choppers flew a bunch and the balance was Highlead. There's never been any money in The Flatlanding Peckerpole Circus,so I never slowed down enough,to dabble same. Production,production and production,are what interests me. Hint.

I was on THE best Draggers on the West Coast,cut THE best wood and am in THE Oil Patch...so will hopefully got to Hell,so I don't have to fhuqk around meeting new friends. LAUGHING!

Life has been better than "GOOD".(grin)

Hint.......................

$400 a day is fuqcking peanuts.......HINT!!! A drueling piece of schit like yourself would understand that though. My grandpa made that in 1970.......HINT

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field