Originally Posted by Trystan
Where did the crying little EXPOSED Bitch run off too! Lives in a shack, was married to the Town Pump, is the absolute epitome of [bleep] Imagination and Pretend! I can appreciate knowledge but when it is accompanied by a $400 a day bottom feeder timber faller who thinks he knows what being in the know really is its sadder than fucqk. I'd not show that stupid, lying, piece of schit where the $1000 a day cutting is just for the fact that I don't suffer liers and drunks! Not to mention the $1000 a day cutting is Jippo so I highly doubt the stupid dillusional fucqkhead would make it back to his $400 a day dream come true

I used to Run with Bob Hildebrand and Jim Byron though I was much younger!!! Those fellas are cutting contractors in Alaska though my friend Bob passed. What the lying piece of schit Busheler doesn't understand is not only do I know exactly where the stupid lying piece of schit is but I'm in the know on most of whats going on in Alaska concerning timber falling

Its a small world 😂😂😂

He is THE BEST : best chopper drivers, best crews, best money jobs, best flame outta da vagina .

Reminds me of a local contractor who told everyone he came across that he was the best. Then everyone talked about how chitty his work was after he was gone. Takes all kinds to make the world go round and it can be funny as [bleep] when he really gets those quivering fingers slapping the keyboard.

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 12/15/19.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]