Originally Posted by irfubar
Hey Beav, how do you like the Ziess? and the SS 5-20 been thinkin I may need one... baby steps towards a Nightforce

I’m running 3 Zeiss V4 scopes. (1) 4-16x44 and (2) 6-24x50 I’ve seen nothing wrong with them as far as dialing and rtz... The glass quality is excellent. Great eye relief with full edge to edge clarity with very light distortion on the outer edges. Zero stop is simple to set and strong.

I would say they’re a favorite, but really can’t until I actually use them in a hunting environment. So far on punching paper and steel, I’m impressed. Fairly lightweight, too Price point on them is beyond reasonable.

The SWFA HD 5-20 is a massive piece of aluminum. The scope is heavy - I don’t mind that, and the glass quality is really good. I own a couple and love them...One that was on my 300 Wby, I dialed the hell out of it while breaking in and playing with my 300. It’s a great scope.

Txt me your shipping address and I will send you one of my SWFA 5-20 that’s in limbo right now...You can mount it up and test drive it.
Then you’ll either love everything about its tank like build quality or use it as a dumbbell.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”