Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Originally Posted by JPro
Originally Posted by Boxerdog

Setting up a .Tikka T3 in .270 Win for the Girlfriend who is about to graduate nursing school in the spring. She isnt a new shooter, but I would like to lessen the recoil for her and not having any experience with the .270 win, I was wondering if there is any recoil difference between the 130, 140 and 150 grain bullet loadings? The rifle will be a whitetail and hog gun, with ranges under 300 yards. Thoughts and Opinions?

So.....

Hunter: Adult female, not a new shooter
Intended Use: Hunting deer and hogs
Range: Inside 300yds

The day we tell somebody a good .270win bolt gun (especially one they already own) is not a sound choice for a medium-range deer hunting rifle is the day we've pretty much gone off the deep end. Would any hunter also benefit from also having a 22lr and a 22 or 6mm centerfire for practice? Of course. Could they also hunt with said small-caliber centerfire, if they wish? Yep. But the guy was simply asking about deer loads in a .270win. Many here provided good info and the OP can hopefully see it.

Thank all of the numbnut phuggers that feel every thread is a time to start a pizzing contest.

For once it wasn’t me. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣