mjkchunt,

You almost "dared" to say something about The Outdoors,but KNEW better than to try,so hit FULL Reverse,Edit and Delete. What other "move" did/do you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now you be CERTAIN to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical',for you to "understand",with your version(s) of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint.

A gal has gotta know her limits...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

alwaysindoors,

It's not very nice of you,to tease me about my legs,as you get horned up...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

Sometimes,it cools off over night. He's to your very WELL founded Man Fantasies,you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktard. Hint.

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

rickety,

Slow day for Mail,might have sumptin' to do with the weather. Hint. Congratulations?!?

While you were feverishly glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,it went from raining to pouring. I reckon a Pun,be intended. Hint.

Bob delivered. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Someone might be sandbaggin' a "smidge" and it likely ain't a Whining Fence Hopping CLUELESS Fhuqking Texan,"living" vicariously. Hint.

Is it one of them GOOD Weatherby's?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Am wondering if a 130 Booger High Bird lends credence to 224 and 243 Grendel COAL latitude,in same confines? You'll wanna Google that,you Drooling Fhuqktard. Hint.

GOOD talk,at least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can 'afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

urfubar,

"Manor" is in fairness,a VERY big word,for someone of your "means","abilities","comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you yet again "forget" your 'heralded" and oft "proclaimed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Now ain't it a not soooo very fhuqking curious constant,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that your are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and a Brokedick to boot? Hint.

You Fhuqktards are Moths to The Flame and are really doing GREAT. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart forr fhuqking TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

earlybitch,

You tell 'em. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard. You CLUELESS Fhuqking Droolers cain't help yourselves! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for fhuqking trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."