alwaysindoors,

That word was pronounced through your quivering lips and you are living it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now ain't it funnier than fhuqk,that you cain't do for yourself and simply must plagiarize to follow suit? Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!............

urfubar,

I simply captured your Lying Piece Of Schittedness,at the time. Pardon my not needing to "look" facts up,as the writing was literally on the wall. Hint. Congratulations?!?

My paycheck,wouldn't fit in your wallet. Hint.

I reckon socks are consumables,for them that leave the couch,but you "get" to read about it...while needing a Co-signer for same. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'm more than a touch comfy in my skin,just as you are not in your's and for equally GREAT reasons. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon Facts,soooooo reliably upsetting the Delusions of your Fantasies. Perhaps start a Thread,if/when you actually go Outdoors? Hint.

Bless your heart for LYING...if only because it was/is your ONLY fhuqking "move".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."