Drewl,

It can go no other fhuqking way,as you assuredly are NOT going to win The Lottery,get a Brain Transplant nor a scoop of Ambition and will simply set being mire in your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

The pitfalls of these long/brutal Kansas Winters,is how the snow covers everything up and tears the fences apart. My front yard is a wreck! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I prolly should mow a smidge. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You keep "living" vicariously,you "hard charging" Brokedick Whining Kchunt. You may wanna cite,how you "don't care" yet again,as you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying and Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Trystain,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that as close as you can "get" to your "own" pictures,are swiping Emoji's...you "lucky" kchunt. No fhuqking wonder,why you MUST steal my Splendid Pixels. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Few things fhuqking funnier,than a Brokedick,Lying,Stealing CLUELESS Fhuqk,doing her best. You go girl! Hint.

Bless your heart,for TRYING sooooooooo hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."