Originally Posted by Trystan
Dear Stick Schit,

Your poor little fingers continue to type frantically exuberating insecurities. Perhaps it is because you know and clearly see how little your words mean. You have the answers and knowbody will listen! Frantically typing the same words 10,000 times isn't going to change that but by all means continue your frantic, insecure, escapade! While you continue to shoot your mouth and your 100,000 of thousands of bullets....Lmfao, the rest of us are busy putting meat in our freezers and food on the dinner table. While you are busy figuring out your means to survival your more than clearly dumbfuqckitude has spent enouph money on worthless endeavours that you could have ensured survival 100 times! Lauphing!!!! Perhaps it's exactly the reason why you now cite that you prefer just one bullet to do it all!! People a lot smarter than you didn't have to spend there entire fortune to figure out that one bullet would actually do it ALL. Congratulations you litteraly dumfuqvkitudinal frantic little fingers typeing, insecure, hardcore survivalist. We're all deeply impressed

LITERALLY Lauphing my ass off 😂😂😂

It's sad, ALMOST

I look forward to your next insecure rant that means LESS than NOTHING

Trystain,

I'm groovin' upon your slurring keyboard,very WELL founded Insecurities and the HILARITY of your Melting Snowflake routine,being no "act". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not forget,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of flattery and feel free to try and convince yourself,that you "could too". I rather enjoy how often you must lie to yourself...you "lucky" Brokedick Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Keep in mind,for future Hissy Fits,to Google "paragraph",as it may help you catch your weazing breath. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying,but please consider wiping away the streaming Mascara from your quivering lips,as it's rather unbecoming.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

EmptyDan,

With a POS Teeker 270 already in the OP's mitts,she could invest $.99 into it and upgrade same,with a For Sale sign. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Those funds could simply applied,to something worth a fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

BendinNY,

Good call...you Drooling Fhuqktard. hint. Congratulations?!?

You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqks,never disappoint,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

CRS,

Holster your STUPIDITY,pass the 223 and get the fhuqk outta the way. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Rickety,

She can't muster a First Fhuqking Clue and hilariously...you can't either. You "hard chargers" really "get after it". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

urfubar,

I'm more than happy to hand you all of the rope,that you THINK you can "handle" and you are doing GREAT. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,that you just also happen to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Perhaps fill out another Hurt Feeler's Report. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Drooling Fhuqktards are a riot and I rather enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you...you "lucky" kchunt. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."