Originally Posted by Blackheart
I get a kick out of guys who call whatever cartridge "boring". Critters don't know or give a damn what cartridge you use to kill them. Dead critters on the ground ain't boring and the '06 will put them there about as regularly as can be.
..................................Well I am thrilled that ya got a kick from my last post....Well of course critters do not give a damn what cartridge is used to kill them as you say.....My post mentioned nothing about CRITTERS or turning living things into dead things!

Us rifle/cartridge geeks, as you obviously are referring to me, prefer flatter shooting rounds with better downrange velocities and energies. Does that offend you? OH WELL!

As far as the boring, bland, generic and common part? In terms of conversation,,,,, IT IS!

And don't tell me that I care more about making a fashion statement than I do about dead critters.......Any of my preferred (fashion statement) cartridges will work just as good and better than the 'ol 30-06 for taking care of the CRITTERS!!!!........The term "fashion statement" YOU COINED in this case..... NOT ME!

However, you are entitled to your knee jerk and wrong opinions.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger