[/quote] I'm not the one who died and came back to life. You're a poser and that's easy to see. You may be able to fool the fans but you can't fool the players. Maybe you and Safariman should hook up. You might could ass shoot some bears in the next zip code and slap each other on the back, congratulating yourselves for being smart enough to use those big, flat shooting, hard hitting magnums to insure your success.
[/quote].....................Look you dumb lying SOB..... After my original post on this thread, you accused me of being un-ethical in the field by referring to do me as being more concerned with my cartridge as making some kind of a "fashion statement" rather than making sure I have a dead critter doing a proper job in the field...

There was NOTHING mentioned in my original post that warranted that kind of reply from you. NOTHING!.....Instead what you post in reply, is nothing more than knee jerk crap and assumptions accusing me of something that I have never done and would never do in the field.......

Seems to me there Blackie, that you just do not like guys who use magnums rounds? And you assume therefore that all we or I are doing is making fashion statements with our choice of cartridge without any concern for making ethical kills???

Well rather than accuse me of being un-ethical, why don't ya just come right out and say it...."I do not like guys who use magnum rounds for hunting because of,,,,and state your case rather than make a ridiculous and un-true accusation??? You obviously were not mature enough to do that right??? I guess not...

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger