I've had four different ought sixes over the last 40 years, that I can think of right now. Once had a M760 that shot tighter groups than I'd previously thought possible with a pump. That one liked 150gr Speers over 57grs of IMR4350 and accounted for several; deer..

That load also worked pretty well when I got the US Rem. and took about a half dozen whitetails. Although the 150+ pound buck I killed with that rifle, was dropped with a 165gr Btip. A tenant had tried them in his 300 Weatherby and couldn't get them to shoot, so I got the rest of a box. Used the 150gr Speers in another ought six I picked up in a multi gun deal. Zastava "M98"action w/pencil barrel. Very light weight rifle, pounded hell outta my shoulder. Scoped, it barely weighed six pounds and had a very narrow "butt" profile.

Picked up a box of Sierra 125gr Pro Hunter bullets, was gonna work up a milder load for that shoulder killer and put a better butt pad on it, but sold the rifle. Doubt I'll ever be without at least one ought six in the pile?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.