Rocky,

do you know if there is a translation into SoCal Dude language.

Something along the lines of:

Dude, like way way back in the olden days, you know like when they had the cool old woody station wagons and surfed on like ten foot long boards, there was like this babealicious babe named Eve, lived in like this garden like, with this dude named Adam. Everything there was like free, and it must have been like down by Tahiti or some place, because like they didn't even need to wear no clothes like. Anyway, there was like this snaky dude there, reminds me of like that creepy guy that hangs out down by the lifeguard tower, and like ogles all the chickies, so like, he like comes on to the Eve babe, and gets her to eat the forbidden fruit, which I think was like a avocado or some other rad tasting goodie like, then the Adam dude and Eve get kicked out by the old man who owned the garden for eating his avocados, and they ended up somewhere cold like and had to wear clothes and there was like no more free schidt like, and then there were kids and likeo one of them killed the other, then wars like with the neighbors, and a giant flood, but they like had a cool boat, and folks lived like a million years like. There's more, but I gotta like toke up another doob.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?