Originally Posted by jaguartx
WTH, unbelievers? I started an entire freaking thread for you guys re THERE IS NO GOD.

What the heck is wrong you cant all get on there and argue all your points proving to each other how smart you are and leave us believers alone to discuss the merits of the scriptures in the video. Hell no. All you unbelievers have to get on the thread with the believers as stir crap.

Youre like a bunch of lieberal Californians moving to Texas and telling us how we don't need any guns and how the cops will take care of us dumb hicks? Are the believers flocking to the thread trying to prove the unbeliever who wasca paster is wrong and you are crazy hayseeds for believing him?

Like i said, just like a bunch of bleck boys cant stay in their sand hill. The gotta come over and start crap in the cracker kids sandhill.

You suckers just cant refrain from threads discussing anything about Jesus Christ, can you. At least be men enough to admit it. Its like its an innate desire to know truth even though you play devils advocate.

The unbeliever thread just isnt interesting is it.

Yep, trying Satans trick of running us underground, just like Newsome in California.

Come on, I'll bet you enjoy these threads as much as everyone else does

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?