Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Starman
My reading comprehension is just fine.
Best you re-read your own words..? . For you clearly implied RR is trying to convince someone, buy you weren't certain as to who. So dont try and deflect your faults onto others coz it's a lame approach, but not surprising that it comes from a christian. You seem to suffer the same problem that we encounter with TF49.
I tried to be polite and reply to your silly challenge with a simple and straightforward answer, repeating that I was not certain - which means that I do not know - which is not at all making any kind of assumption. Subsequently, you chose to attack and call names and - for the umpteenth time - try to pretend that you have the wonderful power to read the minds of others and know their motives, NOT.

So, now you will get something different in response to your silly, egotistical, insecure ant-Christian behavior. Either your reading comprehension really is LOUSY or you continue to deliberately misread/misinterpret others words so you can twist them and make some sneaky attack on the basis of falsehoods. It's an old, stupid game - and you don't do it very well. Your pettiness fools no one. I'm not uncertain about that.

You have always been a gentleman. Sometimes one must rip and tear. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender