Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It's what you believe, Old hat, but you cannot in any way KNOW what I said isn't true. Besides, what you say proves mine: people invent gods.

You are perfectly free to believe anything you like. I won't call you names because of it. It is in fact one of our inalienable rights. Not God-given, I would argue, but inalienable nonetheless. Whether you choose to worship Jesus or Yahway or Allah or Bahl or Osiris is none of my business - unless and until you start telling me I have to as well. With a gun to my head. Then things get hairy.

I cannot believe in a loving God who blesses us with (for example) a child and then kills that child with some agonizing cancer. Or inflicts more plague than harvest upon us. I can't believe in a God who does those things. Because if a God doesn't control everything, then he isn't an all-powerful god. And if he does control everything, then he's a vicious, capricious, vengeful, and cruel thing.

I think this is prophetic; except for "capricious". Otherwise God, being Infinite, is all you posted.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter