God,is there one or not?If there really is a God why is their disease,famine,wars?Because God gave us a free will and a soul .Our body is just a vessel that contains our soul during human life.We can think,write ,imagine and have the choice of doing right or wrong.God does not interfere.Hell and heaven.Neither are actually places.If you believe in God you have eternal life as a spirit or part of the eternal awareness.Hell is nothingness.You die ,you are done.Religions are mostly man made to make people conform to who ever is in power.They are bought and sold like whores in a cathouse.If we have a soul(and I don`t think everyone does)you know right from wrong and do not need someone to tell you.Souless people are ones like Hitler,Obama and just about any dimocrat.Plenty of Republicans also.How do I know there is a God?There for sure is Evil on this Planet.If there is evil their must be Good.If not this planet would be a raging clusterfugg.Yeah ,I know it is headed that way now.The Devil likes to tempt us.Free health insurance,free baby killing and anything that is good and righteous is bad.I believe we are here for a reason and we can accept it or deny it and determine our own fate.Of course denying it is the easy way.JMHO Huntz

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience