BC 's chief public heath official just posted a BC study where they found a 97%., That was headlines. The number in the study was very. large You can look it up on their dasher. BC will fellow it's own path and believe their own numbers first.

Right now in BC, we have no recreational travel outside of our regions. Friday night I go into Surrey to visit my old partner for a couple of beer. We have been getting together r Friday after work for 20 years, the others even longer. There is only three of us now. . Surrey is 50 kilometers or 30 miles away. Going in and coming home I saw one RV. Usually Friday night the traffic going out of town made the drive home a lot of stop and go.. Quite a chore in a stick shift diesel.

On Monday BC for three days recorded 1700 or so cases, On the same Monday, Alberta for a single day recorded 1700 or so cases. BC has a larger population and the Brazilian and Indian variants.They are 3x as transmissible than much milder UK variant that Alberta is dealing with.

I don't like the odds of 1 in a 100 dying, personally.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back