You caught her update on Monday, eh.A lot of talk to say Mutations may change the landscape. BTW Already the Indian variant has mutated, it's the .2 version now. As if the earlier version wasn't contagious enough

Canadians as nation are pretty adventurous . On some little Greek island I would find a couple of Canadians already there. But very rarely would I come across an American in my travels.There are 10x as many Yanks as Canucks. so you would think at least equal numbers. These travelers do come home.And legally they can. Also we are a land of immigrants, some even came from United States, chuckle. The relative low cost of air fares means they go back to visit patents and relatives To the law, it doesn't matter if returnee i from a village in Iran or a town in Utah. (One of my grandparents came from Utah.) .We had to allow truckers to keep driving. It would be nice if we could do like the Kiwis did and close the border hard, But that's not our reality.

All we can do is vaccinate our way out of this. Those that refuse vaccinations are dooming us .

You can hunt longer with wind at your back