Originally Posted by Nick1899
We appear to no longer trust our leaders, government, bureaucrats, mainstream media, big tech and big pharma, where does this lead society? How do we move forward in such a fractured disorganized way.

If we had to fight World War 2 today the Allies would certainly lose. With so many dissenting opinions we could never rally together and overcome the challenges. To answer the original post, yes I have had enough. I’m glad I live in a rural area and feel sorry for those stuck in an urban environment in this crisis.

Take care all,
Nick

I wouldn't worry about government or medicine going forward. Rules are still in place. Having the Internet just makes it easier to read more opinions. When all we had was the newspaper, tv/radio and magazines, information travelled slower. I think we're just seeing more of it and quicker, including crackpots. Society doesn't handle social media well yet. Unvetted information gets out fast, and before you know it, everyone has heard several different versions of the same event.

If a major traumatic event happened, I am sure that we would isolate the troublemakers and look after the problem. Despite the bumps, I am confident in humanity.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]