I'll kick in my 2 cents worth. I have been following the various threads on here an in other locations. As well, I have read the papers I can find ref Covid-19. (Not the MSM but medical papers etc)
I am in the fed up group most certainly. Mandate after mandate dictating what we can and can't do. I have lived my life as closely to normal as possible. I haven't had the virus nor has anyone in my family. There have been some near misses though.

I am a 60 yr old diabetic with other underlying issues. My wife is in her 60's with an immune deficiency issue. One of my sons had open heart surgery the day Alberta locked down. We are doing well.
I have been deemed an essential worker from day one as is my wife. For the vast majority of the year I faced daily threats from my employer that if anyone showed up for work then the entire crew was going home for a minimum of 14days w/o pay as we are contractors and can be replaced. Thank God that hasn't happened as I am not eligible for CERB or the replacement program due to my military pension. At the same time, I decided that if I was required to work even though I am in a compromised position then dammit, I am going hunting and fishing. I am not going to live in fear.

I received my first dose almost 3 months ago. Not due to pressure from anyone but because I want to be able to travel once the border opens. I have family in the US including elderly parents I pray I will see again soon. WRT the vaccine, I have had so many vaccines in my life starting in 1970 when we moved to Turkey for a couple of years. Then as a member of the Canadian Armed Forces, I received many vaccines through my 26 yr career. Back in 1970 do you think quality controls are anywhere near where they are today? Hell no! That is a major reason I have minimal concerns about the CV-19 jab and the rapid development of it. (Excluding the AZ jab)

Are we being controlled by Trudeau, darn right, and he is going to continue the control as long as possible. The thing that scares me the most is that many people are happily accepting the control. I cannot believe people are open to the idea of requiring a vacc passport to travel domestically to shop or visit entertainment venues etc. I vividly remember the scenes from the Eastern Bloc of police demanding "PAPERS PLEASE" at random from people on the street. Do wee want that life here? I am happy to carry an International Certificate of Immunization to travel internationally. It is common already, just add a new page. But at home, here in Canada? NO!!
Jeff