Originally Posted by PSE
Originally Posted by yukon254
With stories like this coming out on a regular basis now, I think its going to get harder to convince anyone of the risk/reward. The data clearly shows that over 99% of people recover from covid without any medical interventions. The vaccines dont stop the spread, thats blatantly obvious now.
https://www.outkick.com/all-seven-yankees-that-tested-positive-were-vaccinated/

It's false internet information that keeps getting spread around that will ensure that this disease stays around a long long time and you're one of the worst for perpetuating that on this site.

Things like "vaccines do not stop the spread" when clearly they do (Israel is one of the good examples happening since they're ahead of most countries in vaccination rates and infection rates are dropping).

Go ahead - might as well give us some more half baked info from questionable sources or just pull it out of your hind end - whichever. You obviously have such specialized secret knowledge to share. How about this one - I heard on the internet that vaccines are derived from unborn fetuses. No kidding - My wife found it on FaceBook, so it's got to be true right???? shocked

Lorne is right - hate and fear will turn on stubborn people who will not get vaccinated because they heard something somewhere and of course it's in vogue right now to be anti government on all things, all the time. They are the ones holding back full normalcy and preventing the economy from bouncing back.

I've refrained from commenting on this too often because there seems to be more conspiracy nuts on here than normal and there's no use fighting for the sake of fighting and some people you'll just never reach but sometime you just get very tired of the same anti vaccination BS over and over ad nauseam especially when a member of your own family has recently been affected.

There are lots of GOOD reasons to NOT get vaccinated... from a scientific perspective. However, what gets injected into YOUR body should be YOUR decision, not dictated by government... and not due to pressure from "sheeple" that mindlessly follow the accepted storyline that is being pushed by pharmaceutical companies, governments and major media outlets. There is another story, but you can't find it... nay-sayers have been shamed and ridiculed into silence and the internet has been white-washed of opposing views... ask yourself why alternate opinions are silenced and HOW they are silenced.... they are wiped from Google searches, Twitter and social media accounts cancelled... when governments and corporations go to these lengths to silence opposing opinions there is good reason for caution.