greydog;
Good morning to you sir, thanks for the weather update from your part of the world.

I want to say it was at least this dry in the mid '80's here where we had lakes dry up to the point folks were running 4x4's through some spots, buy that's going off of memory and not looking at the records at all.

Honestly while I've tried to do as much reading and research on the plus and minus side of the various vaccines, I must admit that I'm less clear than I'd prefer to be on the topic.

As you've well noted, the entire pandemic has been mismanaged from day one and as I've suggested the flip flopping on "official science" has been problematic to say the least.

This all sort of reminds me of a harassment case I was tasked with investigating back when that was within my job description. We - that is to say one of the business owners, our lawyer and I - were coming out of the arbitration hearing and one of them asked me my take on the past 2 and a half months of interviews, reports and note taking I'd done.

My reply was that I was pretty sure "something" had happened, but the only thing I was sure and certain of was that all of the involved parties had lied to me.... frown

Anyways sir, as mentioned in my post to comerade, I've got both sides of the vaccine issue in my family and can only repeat that I respect anyone's decision for or against.

Indeed though, hunting, scouting for fall hunts and firewood cutting appear to be fine ways to pass the days here as well, so let's hope we get enough rain that they don't decide to close down the bush!

All the best to you all out east there greydog.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"