Interesting thread, but I couldn’t bear to read much of it. We live in interesting times. Information and reams of it can be found in an instant. When I was young information was found in books and took much time and research to locate specifics. The internet carries much information both real and fabricated. It has been a challenge to keep informed about this crisis, the largest single event in my lifetime. I am not a doctor, not even on the internet so I cannot comment on what medical information has already been posted. What I can comment on is on how our society is evolving in regards to this crisis. We appear to no longer trust our leaders, government, bureaucrats, mainstream media, big tech and big pharma, where does this lead society? How do we move forward in such a fractured disorganized way.

If we had to fight World War 2 today the Allies would certainly lose. With so many dissenting opinions we could never rally together and overcome the challenges. To answer the original post, yes I have had enough. I’m glad I live in a rural area and feel sorry for those stuck in an urban environment in this crisis.

Take care all,
Nick