As I’ve said before, I am not an anti-vaxxer. The flu almost killed me in 1996 and I still have a blood disorder and compromised immune system as a result. So, I get my flu shot every year.

However, I also believe this vaccine was rushed to market. Having said that, I got my Pfizer vaccine 3 weeks ago, because I know that it’s going to be necessary for me to travel either for pleasure or work. Plus, I got decent enough information from medical people that I know and trust to decide to get it. FWIW, I had a slight tiredness 1 hour post-vaccine, then some lightheadedness and sweats at hours 3-4. Those side effects were gone by dinnertime and I’ve had none since.

That still does not mean I don’t believe that gov’ts are using and abusing this pandemic to further their own agenda. “The Great Reset” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset and One World currency are not conspiracy theories, they are real UN initiatives. The end result being all currency is electronic meaning gov’ts can manipulate it right down to controlling your individual bank account (and thereby controlling you).

While it would certainly relieve many countries like Canada and the US of their crushing debt, it would also destroy our economies because we’d all be beholden to a economic standard to benefit third-world, instead of developed countries. Think “Free Trade” and offshore manufacturing on a massive scale. Meaning no manual labour jobs in first-world countries. Good luck if you don’t know how to code, as Biden says you should.