/[/quote]
hate and fear will turn on stubborn people who will not get vaccinated [/quote]

Ha! You “refrained” from saying something till you couldn’t any longer, LOL. Now you finally exposed your true colors. YOU are the coward; afraid to go outside unless you wear a jock-strap on your chin. YOU are the libtard that trusts MSM. YOU are the imbecile that trusts “science”, and Bill Gates.
And, according to your statement that I just quoted. YOU, out of “hate and fear”, will “turn on” us “stubborn people who will not get vaccinated”!!! Yes, that is where the libtards are going with all of this propaganda and fear-mongering about the “Covid” plandemic. Congratulations!!! YOU, along with millions of others that are part of the vaccinated “Covid Cult”, will do EXACTLY what evil politicians and MSM tell you to do! People like you ARE THE PROBLEM!! YOU will soon be the so-called “anti-vaccer’s” problem, for you and your fellow weak-minded Covidiots will do ANYTHING to preserve your own lifestyle, comforts, and your own hide. Yes, like a true Demonrat, you will be a rat, that betrays his fellow citizens that don’t conform to your twisted ideology!!! I’m really watching out for vultures like you. In a few months, remember that I predicted what you were going to do, when you do it

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin