Originally Posted by 673
What fool thinks that opening up isolated hunting and fishing resorts and Guide/outfitters to foreign hunters/fishers is going to cause an outbreak? They obviously think we are stupid, and some of us are. I have yet to know anyone, who know's someone with the wuhan, yet we are locked down because of a condensed population in a localized area.

For the second time now...none of these rules apply to the FN communities, they continue to do as they please, therefore, its a big lie.

What really gets me is how we get strung along with carefully worded phrases coming out of some talking head. We have heard so much bs now, look at the size of this Country...are you telling me we are of one mind??

On the Vaccine...well maybe if Trudeau hadn't screwed up we would of had the majority vaccinated, but because he trusted his Chinese buddies to pull through and they didn't.

A team of fugging Monkey's working on damage control 24/7 here.

I agree. Judging by some of the comments I see in the online papers now I think the tide is shifting. Its pretty hard for the liberals to convince people they are doing the right thing when any halfwit can see what is happening in states like Texas and Fl. and others where the restrictions are lifted. We are still locked down tighter than a bearproof drum and to date, not one single person has been hospitalized with covid here. Not one. But you are right, some people are stupid enough that they are all for it. In my experience those people have spent most of their lives working for the government and cant think for themselves anyway. They are going to continue to do whatever they are told to do, and thats just the way it is.