Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image]

I make a lot of non folder knife handles, but I cannot carry them in WA state.

What do you mean you cant carry them?

In WA law, one can carry a fixed blade knife if not concealed...but the law is vague and the appearance of the sheath cannot be threatening.

But any WA local municipality can make any knife law. A fishing knife in a sheath on your belt violates many different laws as one drives down the freeway to go fishing.

Under the Seattle Municipal Code, it is illegal to carry any fixed-blade knife, including a dagger, sword, bayonet, bolo knife, hatchet, axe or straight razor, with a blade longer than 3 1/2 inches.Jul 2, 2014

But there are 281 cities in WA state and the worst are the suburbs of Seattle that can be 90% liberal.

There are no local gun laws that superseded WA concealed carry. So I can carry a handgun but not a fishing fillet knife.

I have folder knives that are 3.5" blade for WA, and other knives for hunting out of state.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps