Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by pete53
as a poor white boy i grew up on farms , my family drank , were soldiers , and love to fight in bars ,my dad was golden gloves boxer and a bar bouncer , i was a linemen / pole climber for 35 years worked with some tough guys many young guys in the old days that were town boys had trouble with the way these tough old linemen worked and played hard , i thought it was fun even with a hangover from being in the bar all night long with these old linemen as the supervisor said you fit right in . sure the Campfire has some small problems but as i see it i have seen worse in my live time its no big deal to me some people never had it rough , i left home with a young wife , my dog and my pickup we had nothing never got any help never asked for any help .been with her 47 years , my 2 kids one is a doctor one is a engineer i worked many hours of overtime climbing poles running outages all night long in all weather conditions missed a lot of Christmas times and other holidays . so when someone on the Campfire is giving crap to me or someone else i just laugh, Big Stick laughs too but he is much more funny about it than myself with his words of wisdom. i have a lot of respect for loggers like Big Stick many times when huge storms came thru loggers help us plenty and we needed those loggers. > the 24 hr.Campfire is fine yes there are some keyboard tuff guys ignore them , get a thick skin and laugh .

Grammar be damned...

Well said Sir.

#cliffnotes

Here are the cliffnotes, brother Dave:

Some of this:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And a whole lotta this:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Thanks!

Every post should be that clear…..

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz