Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The sad thing is Everyone here knows that photo is really you. You own it Diaper Boy ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You seem to forget people here have seen me in pictures with elk, and they laugh at your low I.Q. dumb azz.

Oh, and there's only one home on google maps within rifle range of the bridge where you wanted to murder me, while I was standing on, while you shot from your home.

The home within rifle range on google maps was a single wide trailer...........which fits your low I.Q. postings, and severe mental sickness you exhibit daily.

Imagine that, you projecting I live in a trailer, when google maps shows it is you who lives in the trailer.

LMAO! Poor little delusional LIAR. Nobody here has ever seen you with a picture of an Elk. Because you’ve NEVER been hunting.
And don’t own any Real Guns.
But we’ve all seen the photo of you in diapers. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚
Prove me wrong. We’re all waiting ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ
Go ahead Diaper Boy! Prove it. Post up one photo of you with an Elk you’ve killed with a gun you own. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Everyone here knows without a doubt you are the biggest liar to ever post here.
And like me, they are all enjoying winding your dumb ass up and watching you make a complete fool of yourself.
It’s not even challenging. It’s really just sad.

And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, your even stupider than I thought.
But I thoroughly enjoyed a whole nother month of entertainment with that one while living Rent Free in your pointy little head.
I was laughing my ass off picturing your stupid ass feverishly searching the Internet and Google Earth. Just like you do every day here while trying to find some little tiny tidbit to fling at us with the rest of your idiotic childish attempts to insult us.
Put a bug in your tiny brain, and watch you go! Cheap entertainment at your expense. Everyday. All day long.

As I said. Rent Free Motherfucka ! RENT FREE ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please keep it up Scooter. We can’t stop laughing at your expense. Too bad your too stupid to realize it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh my......
Not another simple trap elky numb nutts fell for....

This should cause elkymasarnutts to have a epic Chernobyl.

Like when I told him about Raeford, me, and slumlord knowing each since 2006 2007 era out of the blue a couple of weeks ago.

That got elkymasarnutts tweeking hard over that reveal on his stooooooooopid azz.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Last edited by renegade50; 03/12/22.