Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Gotdamn, its obvious half these puzzies have never spent any time in a real military unit, any type of blue collar job, a real hunting camp, good old country bar etc etc! News flash....this is how MEN talk to and around other MEN! Its a phoucking internet forum...if you dont like what you're reading, get out of the dam forum! Also if your skin is so thin that words typed on an internet site truly offend you that much, my advice to you is man the hell up! If anything the advocating for censorship IS what will make the Campfire die!!
I spent most of my life in blue collar jobs and country bars and much of what gets said here would have you getting the ever livin shyt beat out of you if you said it there. I've also spent much time in hunting camp with real blue collar men. We don't talk to each other the way folks do here and if somebody did, I'm sure there would be some ass kicking going on followed by a quick invitation to leave and never come back.

Maybe you would have but not me. This place is tame compared to the military units , jobs , and bars I’ve been in.
I was a trackman on the railroad for years and hung out in bars full of railroaders, loggers and stone cutters. It don't get no tougher than that. Those folks don't take lip and especially insults to family, friends or themselves lightly and absolutely will get violent in a hurry if you do.