Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by smokepole
[quote=BigDave39355]ElkNoPics,
Happy Camper is right…..
You’re a bad person

Happy Camper is a diabolical cyberstalker.

What makes you think they are not on in the same?

Surely I'm not the only one who has figured out that Maser's main game plan is to be a master of sockpuppets?

Bold above proves rockinbbar is a mentally deranged cyberstalker. He continually attempts to make people believe I am maser and Happy Camper with having ZERO evidence.

It is the "attention whore" in him that causes that, you know, what he just attempted to brand me as a few postings back, when this posting of his proves it is him, constantly attempting to be the center of attention with his pathological lying.

64ish years old, and he spent half the day already cyberstalking me with his regurgitated lying, and people think this mentally deranged cyberstalker is a good guy. LMAO.

Here's the true rockinbbar, your good guy who likes insulting my deceased sister:

That is what is known as Filthy White SCUM Trash to a real Christian, like me, and here you people worship this diabolical mentally deranged cyberstalker.

And here above you have Raeford, a good brown shirt, removing rockinbbar's postings of him insulting my sister when he quoted my posting. Boy, these commies have each other's backs.

I heard you were blowing the WETBACKS while they were taking a dump while WAITING TO GET AT YOUR SISTER.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../re-32-percent-unemployment#Post14727748

Damn, it won't be long until the count is as high as the DISEASED WETBACKS WAITING TO GET AT YOUR SISTER last night, for her 2 for a $1 weekly special...
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../re-32-percent-unemployment#Post14728011

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)