Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BradinVA
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BradinVA
You idiots attacking Bill (Model70man) are showing your idiotic, sophomoric asses. No wonder HOA bike riders are now cherished here.

Sad.

We have learned he is special.... so special he can tell other men how to behave... and be a first rate hypocrite. Am I missing something here? explain what makes this clown so special?

Explain what makes you so f'ing special ace? Tell me about the fa got bicyclist, only married to have a beard, that so many of you seem to love also. Let us not forget the numerous, idiotic Texans that might have a combined IQ of 38.

So many stupid, miserable, no prostate, or closeted f ags that find solace in their own little circle jerk.

I am not the one claiming to be special... duh I am just a redneck that lives in a cabin in the woods
I am standing up for free speech...
As for Paul, I am sure he can speak for himself... I find his humor funny... obviously you do not... and I am not telling you that you have to enjoy his humor... live and let live is a thing
And Texans.... well I cannot even begin to defend them... lmao
Again why is M70 douche so special? he is an NRA member? 72 years old? what is it? what am I missing? enlighten me.

Look around, if Fireball and Paulbarnyard agree with you on anything, you need to access your life Ted.