Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Tyler, you did one heck of a job here pushing this thread to 50 pages. I just want to show my appreciation for your efforts. grin
I knew you had it in you.

Translation:
"I saw another whiny guy getting all the attention, so I decided to interject myself into a thread that had nothing to do with me, and throw chit all over the walls. Then I get to play the professional "Victim" card for days on end, because I'm nothing but a pathetic attention whore who was being ignored before I came into this thread and made it about ME."

Read the bold.

This mentally deranged cyberstalker is so pathetically mentally sick he claims a thread addressing all members of the forum, "The Campfire is Dying" had nothing to do with me, and I had no business joining in. Yeah, he's that mentally sick.

That is called a strawman argument he just did, where you create a lie, and then use the lie to gaslight the individual while you cyberstalk them in the hope your lie sticks. That is a standard commie tactic utilized when they debate.

This is how pathetically mentally sick this rockinbbar is, when actually it is he who craves the attention out here to feed his narcissism, because it is he who is the true attention whore out here, and that is exactly why he just made this lying post.

He posted a picture to insult me early this morning, and he couldn't stand I ignored his deranged loser azz, so he "craved" for attention, "attention whore", and posted another insult. That is how his sick mind works, his pathetically mentally sick mind.

FJB & FJT