Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Yep. Stole “Crickets” from ya now.
The Plagiarism runs deep in ole ElkyMASERNutt’s

'Ole chlinstructor steady with his Pathological lying

More evidence to prove you’re a pathological liar.

Here’s where I used the word “CRICKETS” two (2) YEARS AGO.

So, no, I didn’t steal the word from rene50, Limp Brain. You’re a pathological lying loser.

MARCH 25, 2020
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Oh, and let's not forget about JAPAN boys.

More evidence the SILENT ATTACK is rampant, creating immunity.

Where's the huge death spike in JAPAN...........boys?

Gee, they didn't completely shut down their economy, did they? And they have that thing called a subway system, where people are literally on top of each other.......but NO DEATH or INFECTION SPIKES...Hmmmm.

Hmmmmm........crickets.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...not-as-deadly-as-we-thought#Post14703255

Yessir, 'ole Limp Brain can't even lie worth a crap, and we all know what political party and voter group lies all of the time, commies.

Go watch your netflex movie, that'll put you going to bed at around 1:00AM, mr. [cough] fake azz farmer, while every real farmer was in bed about 1-2 hours ago around 9:00-10:00PM.

How did I steal the word "CRICKETS" from rene50 you pathological liar, when I've been using it for 2 years on here?

Cyberstalking with nothing but pathological lying is all you have, Limp Brain.

BONUS: He doesn't even know what plagiarism is either, obviously. He's just repeating what rene50 is accusing me of, and rene50 refuses to post evidence I have plagiarized...typical of all pathological liars.

What's the matter 'ole CHL, you can't come up with your own content, you LOW I.Q. midget?

LMFAO!!!!
How long did you go thru your post history looking for that important point in your mind.
What a victory!!!
Something I dropped on you triggered you little underdeveloped brain from childhood happy pills to respond.
You are soooo gullible, predictable, and your routine is stale.
Which is a given coming from a cpt cut and paste plagiarist like yourself.
Schit like your attempts at your copywrite stupid schit.
And your EIB day late and a dollar short stupid schit.

Lying is ingrained in your personality..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣