Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

And he's crazy enough to think the classy people here, who have seen my pics, need to step forward......

OK, I'll admit I've seen the pics but only because you acknowledged my classiness.
Renegade, I've seen 'em. They're all from the time he shot a cow off a haystack and he was wearing that orange jacket. Worst thing about that pic was not what he was doing to the cow either.
It was that he had a Keystone Light in one hand and his pecker in the other.....

Here we go, my original cyberstalker here, from 4 years ago started in 2018, steady cyberstalking me.

I had been posting steady on this site for 1.5 years in 2016(go look at my history, zero issues with people), and had pleasant conversations with several, until this clown, smokepole, started cyberstalking me in 2018, and getting all of this mentally deranged friends to pile on, after they got their azzes handed to them. Little minded boys who couldn't handle getting their azzes kicked online in debates.

He needs attention, and the mentally deranged cyberstalkers will provide it for him too.

mr. 'ole Global Warming believer here, Smokepole.

Hey, listen, if you're too stupid to not understand Global Warming is a fraud, your word is worthless before intelligent people here, commie.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)