Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BradinVA
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by model70man

I don't accept bad manners, so all my grandchildren are very well behaved, just like my kids. That's the way I live and always have. The gentleman has a right to voice his opinion and his post. As for you, grow up and act like a man. It's easy to hide behind a Campfire post. And no, I don't [bleep] with Facebook, it's one of the worst things to happen to the Internet. GSY.

Originally Posted by model70man

You STUPID MOTHER F'R I am probably more man than you will every be. I am 73 years old, have worked for 56 years and still working, I'm a NRA Benefactor member...and I've never attacked anyone on the Campfire, unlike you, you STUPID BASTARD? NOW..F-U=U-C-K YOU, YOU STUPID BASSTARD AND ASSSHOLE. YOUR A DUMB, STUPID, WORTHLES, PIECE OF SHHIITT! GOOD BYE, YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE AZZHOLE. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS [bleep] KOKSUCKER!!!

Bad manners? Gentleman?

Sir if this is the extent of your patience perhaps you ought not engage?

Seems to me you’ve proven a point opposite that which you’d set out to?

It took very little prodding to expose his hypocrisy.... hahahahha

No, it took 19 years of school children, joining with F ags and scum sucking Oregonians whose wives hate them to bring it out. I have $10 says Firenutz wife is gone if the stepson dies.

I think somebody has a man crush on M70.... isn't he a little old for you?

Says the guy that last got laid in 1987. Sad little people, all clicking with sad little people. You idiots can't even see the liberals in your own ranks.