Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by renegade50
This is when you joined here for comfort and solace after your dad cottonmasarnutts died right???
And all the diabolical cyber stalker liars teamed up on you and schit..

It takes a pretty low piece of filthy white trash to talk about another user's dead parent, especially their WW2 Veteran Dad.

Yessir, mr veteran here, Renegade50, insulting my deceased WW2 Dad, for all to see, and these mentally deranged cyberstalkers back his moves like this, but then his action above has been seen by all conservatives when we witness commies talk trash about the veterans, Christians and everything conservatives stand for.

I posted rock solid evidence proving this clown is a Diabolical cyberstalker throughout this thread, irrefutable evidence, and he has nothing but made up pathological lying, and insulting a deceased WW2 veteran, my Dad.

The above insult of my deceased WW2 Veteran Dad is the Webster definition for sorry filthy white trash.

LMFAO!!!
Set you up with this once again...
How in the fuuuck can I insult your WW2 supposed dead dad???
When you don't even know who in the fuuck he was to begin with???
I once again led your sockpuppet troll make beleive fantasy world azz into a simple trap.

You have 0 cred on this website.
Zee fuucking RO....

Which by the way is a outdoor website.
You have never related a hunting or fishing adventure anyone can sink their teeth into and paint a word picture in their head about.

You have never posted a pic of anything outdoor related of anything you personally have claimed to have done on here.
IE... elk guide or a kill by you or a client even with their face paintbrushed out.
Occasionally you snag a pic of the web and try and somehow connect to your bullschit.
So we know you can post pics.
You lie constantly and are so tangled up in them you don't know right from left.
You grasp at straws accusing everyone of stalking you on here when we are actually tormenting your poser azz.
Time and Time again..
The same exact schit just worded and phrased slightly different each time is what you do for a need for attention in your mundane loser life.

You are a garden variety loser sockpuppet troll and the internet is your whole life cause you have failed at everything else in life.
A basic product of the welfare system is what you are.
A total waste of skin and a burden on society...

How you like them apples elkymasarnutts???

Last edited by renegade50; 03/14/22.