Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, your even stupider than I thought.

Please keep it up Scooter. We can’t stop laughing at your expense. Too bad your too stupid to realize it. 😂😂😂

The red above proves Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt who the stupid, NOT STUPIDER, one is here. You prove it repeatedly, even after being corrected numerous times.

You're simply TWO STOOPUD(tm) to realize or recognize you are too stupid to realize you're a complete blithering idiot, just as that other poster described you.

You didn't give me directions to your trailer house because you're a PizelPussy mouthy lying mentally deranged cyberstalker with zero life. I knew from the get go you were not man enough to threaten to murder someone and provide your true address.

You're a fraud, like so many on this site, establishing your facade of deception, just like when I caught your azz lying about the amount of acres you supposedly plowed that day, and I proved with math you were lying. To further prove you were lying, you had to have kingston and rockinbbar step in with excuses in an attempt to cover your lying azz, while you slithered away. It's been three weeks, and you completely ignored my request for the year/model/HP of your tractor and model of the plow, and ....CRICKETS.

THREE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY while you slithered away, proving you were a liar.

LMAO. Now ole ElkTurdBurglar AKA ElkyMaserNutts is “winning” with his google foo farming math.
We can now add “Farming Eggspurt” to his Fake Resume and list of “Accomplishments” 😂
Nobody here feels the need to prove anything to a Lying Loser like you. Who’s never posted one picture of any of their various out & out Lies.
Most here are real men. With real jobs. And a few have real farms & ranches. Several here have been to mine. And actually hunted here with real guns. And killed real animals.
None of that make believe fantasy world schitt like you make up and post here.

Prove us wrong Scooter. Post up just one picture of one gun you own that you shot an Elk with. And the Imaginary Elk you Killed with it. Or a business card from your imaginary “Elk Guide” business. 🤪

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rent FREE Motherfuckah ! RENT FREE !!! 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~