There used to be a lot less schitt talking and less name calling. The Campfire went the way of all forums where if someone says something that is not liked or the group think mentality, the children immediately result in name calling and dog piling. There are little cliques here and there that if one posts an insult, they all feel compelled to follow suit. Although I will say there were a few people who more or less brought their own grief upon themselves. (Maser, Tom264, Larry and that Mark guy) But now it is a group always looking for an easy mark to crucify. Then you have to actually take a step back and take stock in the people that are idolized here. It is a fricking joke. Some of you clowns want to drive to other states and fight another member. lol How immature is that? How can you let someone get to you that bad by typed words back and forth? It is from a desire to be accepted by non-existent peers. It is all a smoke show gentlemen. You stop and read what is, in your mind, worth reading and blow by the rest. But yes, this place has been diminished unless you want to get into name calling contests with men who can't grow up.

ETA; I rarely ever go back to any thread I posted in so I guess if you don't know that you are being insulted so...what is the sound of one hand clapping, grasshopper??

Last edited by KSMITH; 03/13/22.

-Piss into the wind.