Originally Posted by Teal
What's interesting to me and this isn't specific to Doc but this -

There were lots of "lay" people - that is, those who weren't doctors that saw through the BS immediately and understood the "science" quickly as being BS and forced unto the populace. Talking the start of CV19, not just the jab. There was even a thread here 2+ years ago asking why some of us were so "sure" it's a line of BS.

How does that happen? How is it so obvious from the start for many without the M.D. after our names and we get the science right from the beginning (often our only training was advanced biology courses as electives in college), have it proven out over 2 years of flip flops from the experts but the doctors were so wrong?

How does that happen if anything other than hubris and a god complex?

I relied on my experience treating livestock and talking to vets. Veterinarians treat more Corona viruses than medical doctors. Corona viruses generally come from animals. Plus I looked around my community and saw that people weren't dropping likes Flys the way the media was reporting and I'm thinking this is all BS

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first