Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by wabigoon
One thing for sure, The Good Doctor is a physician, and most of us aren't.
So is Dr. Fauci.

Doc Rocket is an ACTUAL physician, working in emergency rooms and saving lives on a weekly basis. And he is more than that as he did a lot of research through medical institutions we have little knowledge of. He translated the edu-babble into terms I could understand. And he was lied to just like the rest of us.

He is NOT a government toady, lapping up easy money by publishing false data.

Know your enemies.

Absolutely true.

However....the swiftness in which these people supported the lockdowns is terrifying. The damage caused being brushed off with a simple..."meh...we were wrong...oopsie" is not good enough.

How can we be assured that they will not act this way again? Especially once they proclaim to be the smartest individuals in the room?

Its concerning when the smartest person in the room was wrong the earliest....and was wrong the longest.

I do not believe that Doc Rocket was the mastermind behind the release of the Covid nor the propaganda and political malfeasance done my our real enemies, the shadow government/swamp/commies, Big Pharma, and lapdog congressmen.

If by "they" and "these people" you mean the rat bastards that used our own institutions against us, we must be vigilant. From that point I do not know what to do as the institutions that are supposed to safeguard us from "Them" are controlled by Them. Our own Government has been usurped by anti Americans and their greedy willing toadies.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe