Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Hey, kiddos, thought I'd log on to check up on the lastest bear attacks threads, and was surprised to find a bunch of folks still think I'm livin' rent-free in their heads. Go figure. I gotta say that I didn't bother to read most of the screechin' and whinin', but there was some good ones, and these two posts made me smile.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"I read what DocRocket said,...did it,..and my puzzy has been dry ever since! I want an apology!"

Just shut da fug up.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
"DocRocket recommended a Smith & Wesson Model 19! I bought one and I can't adjust the sights to where it isn't shooting 4" left and 2" low! I demand an apology!"

Gimme a giant economy sized break.

Thanks, Bristoe. Merry Christmas a day late, amigo.

I call bullschit to this. There has been plenty of unnecessary ball busting on this but you're not helping change any minds of those who were on the fence of thinking you're being and arrogant prick.

You know damn well you flip flopped about the vax. Even got some of your close friends to get it based on your recommendation. Chasing the almighty dollar over dignty and honesty.

That could be said, and has been, about Trump. Plenty of guys on the Fire disagree with you about your arrogant prick statement too.

Too many ignore or forget, To err is human but to forgive is Devine.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin